Region 13 will be holding a bespoke driver training day at Loton park on Wednesday the 22nd August 2018, please see below for details.
Loton Park / Region 13 Driver Training Day
Maximum 26 drivers
Your day will be based on the following:
- Arrive before 8-30am, for tea and toast
- 9-00, Sharp start
- Introduction and Safety Briefing
- Walk the hill in small groups with an instructor to understand each bend.
- Instructors are hill climb specialists.
- A run up the hill in a car driven by an instructor
- Observed runs, in your car, on your own, 4 runs before lunch
- 1-00pm, Buffet lunch
- 1-40pm, Video analysis of your morning performances
- Afternoon observed runs, 4 runs in the afternoon
- 4.00pm, Instructor’s final analysis of your performance
- Tee shirt for most improved driver, plus others
- End-of-day Certificate, DVD posted to you 2 weeks later
- 4-30pm, Finish
Full day £180
Spectators £20 includes food
£50 deposit with booking form
Balance by Sunday 24th June 2018
For booking form and payment details please contact SteveJC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once booking form and deposit is received we will add your name to the accepted list on a first come first served basis.
Forum Link https://www.porscheclubgb.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=974480
Loton Park Link https://www.hdlcc.com/events