On the success of the 2017 tour arranged by Ken, he has kindly volunteered to arrange a similar this year. The lunch will be held at the
tel: 01792 371636
Further details of the route will be published nerer the date.
The menu for the lunch is Sunday-25th-November-gower-run.docx
Wine list is wine-list.pdf
Details of the route
South Wales Region 14
Gower Tour – Sunday 25thNovember 2018
Designated as Britain’s first area of outstanding natural beauty in 1956
Welcome to the 14th annual Gower Tour. This year we first visit Rhossili for coffee at the Bay Bistro and enjoy the stunning view of the globally-acclaimed beach with Hillend, Broughton and Burry Holm as a backdrop. The more energetic can walk out to the Coastwatch Wormshead look-out before we leave for lunch at Parc Le Breos House near Parkmill. We hope you enjoy the day, the good company and driving your Porsche on unspoilt and unchanged Gower roads!
Route & Itinerary
M4 Jct 47 > Bay Bistro Cafe Rhossili SA3 1PL Tel: 01792 390519
1. 9:45 hrs Leave Services and take A483 Dual Carriageway Swansea
2. Take second exit from the roundabout onto the A484 Gowerton
3. Take second exit from roundabout and follow A484
4. Take first exit from roundabout and follow A4295 Gower & Gowerton
5. At Traffic lights Turn Right and follow A4295 Gower
6. Follow A4295 > Penclawdd > Crofty > Llanrhidian(Average Speed Cameras on this road)
7. Just past Esso Garage Turn Left onto the B4271
7. Take next right to Porteynon past Broadpool and over Cefn Bryn - Gower’s Highest point!
8. Go straight-on at cross roads past King Arthur Hotel on Left and through Reynoldston village
9. Turn right at T junction along A4118 signposted Porteynon & Rhossili
10. At Scurlage, Turn RightRhossili B4247 through Pitton Green & Middleton to Rhossili
11. Coffee stop at the Bay Bistro overlooking Rhossili & Llangennith beaches, recently voted among the top-ten British views. There is a ticket-machine for the public car park
Rhossili > Parc Le Breos House SA3 2HA Tel: 01792 371636
1. 12:00 hrs Leave Rhossili and retrace B 4247 road back to T junction at Scurlage.
2. Turn Left along A4118 through Knelston, Penrice and Penmaen. At the bottom of the hill at Parkmill turn left, signposted Parc Le Breos& Trekking Centreand follow narrow road with passing places for approx 1.5 Km. Continue straight on past gated entrance on right leading to Parc Cwm valley, Giants Grave, Cathole Cave and Llethryd Tooth Cave.There is adequate parking in front of Parc Le Breos house.
Tour Ends. Retrace route to Parkmill, turn left onto the A4118 towards Swansea
Contact Telephone Number Ken Davies: 07532 477192
To print the document Click Here