Back for 2023 we are continuing our regular drives. We promise you some great driving routes which we have always pre-driven. Starting from our region ending up somewhere with Porsche friendly parking; who knows where that will be, luckily, we usually do.
Our previous drives have taken us North invading the Cotswolds, South into the Downs, West along the River Thames, East to the Seaside, and not forgetting those amazing runs through our home town past its iconic landmarks.
Our drives will be on a mix of weekend days, some Saturday, and some Sunday. This will allow us access to some different end points and perhaps an occasional Sunday at home.
This time we head to the seaside in search of great roads, followed by lunch at a beach hut.
Booking not open, please check back later
If you would like more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive signup FAQs:
- Most drives will open for booking 3–5 weeks before the event.
- Drives are member and Porsche only.
- Only one place (Porsche) can be booked per membership.
- You can only be signed up to one drive at a time. As soon as a drive is complete, you may sign up for another open drive.
- Some drives will have waitlists.
- We don't send out reminders that an event is open for booking.