Back for 2022 we are continuing our regular drives. We promise you some great driving routes which we have always pre-driven. Starting from our region ending up somewhere with Porsche friendly parking; who knows where that will be, luckily, we usually do.
Our previous drives have taken us North invading the Cotswolds, South into the Downs, West along the River Thames, East to the Seaside, and not forgetting those amazing runs through our home town past its iconic landmarks.
Our drives will be on a mix of weekend days, some Saturday, and some Sunday. This will allow us access to some different end points and perhaps an occasional Sunday at home.
This time we will be invading the Cotswolds in search of great driving roads. You know the sort of roads we like; flowing, twisty B-roads where we can exercise our cars. Lunch will be at a great pub.
If you would like more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(This drive is currently not open for booking, check back later)
Drive signup FAQs:
- Most drives will open for booking 3-5 weeks before the event.
- Drives are member and Porsche only.
- Only one place can be booked per membership.
- You can only be signed up to one drive at a time. As soon as a drive is complete, you may sign up for another open drive.
- We don't send out reminders that an event is open for booking.