Menu toggle


07 Apr 2020

Porsche Club Trackdays

Important update concerning upcoming Porsche Club trackdays

We want you to know that we have not forgotten our wonderful supporters and drivers on Porsche Club trackdays. In these uncertain times we feel it is important to let you know we are constantly monitoring the situation and requesting information from circuits.
Decisions on when and whether to cancel or postpone trackdays are dependent on advice given by the circuits where we run trackdays. At present, we have only received confirmation of postponements from circuits for the earliest trackdays this season.

As it currently stands the following trackdays have been postponed and participants have been emailed a notification of the change:

  • Cadwell Park - 7 April
  • Castle Combe - 23 April
  • Knockhill - 11 May
  • Anglesey - 16 May
When a circuit confirms the status of any trackday, we will contact the drivers who have booked to attend. As soon as we can, we will confirm a new date for any postponed trackday – all confirmed drivers will have an automatic credit for that new date – a date that is safe to run trackdays in relation to government and NHS guidelines at that time. If drivers cannot accept the new date, we can then discuss refunds.

Thank you for your patience, these are unprecedented circumstances, but we will always endeavour to get more information to you as soon as we have it.