The Cayenne hits 3 years old in about 6 months time, so starting to look at extending its warranty . Called into OPC yesterday to ask and apparently I have to make an appointment to take out the Official one as they have to "spend about an hour with me to explain how the warranty works and what is and isn't covered" .. I assume that is 50mins telling me what is not covered and the weasel legalise re its always wear and tear and not failure and 10 mins of what is covered, they only do 2 meetings for this a day and its only done at noon ..
I did get them to tell me current costs - 1 year is £1200, 2 Years is £2140 and 3 year is £3080
Question to the folk here .. what other 3rd party options have folk used and general experience of them. Also any good/bad stories of OPC warranty
many thanks
I did get them to tell me current costs - 1 year is £1200, 2 Years is £2140 and 3 year is £3080
Question to the folk here .. what other 3rd party options have folk used and general experience of them. Also any good/bad stories of OPC warranty
many thanks





