Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding replacing the two hoses that run across the top of the rocker cover?
I know that on 944s they seem to be well known for failing and setting fire to the cars, but I thought I'd seen that the 968 ones have a PTFE liner so shouldn't need to be changed.
I have recently seen a post where the owner said that they had flexed one of their hoses and it had cracked.
Has anyone replaced theirs?
I know that on 944s they seem to be well known for failing and setting fire to the cars, but I thought I'd seen that the 968 ones have a PTFE liner so shouldn't need to be changed.
I have recently seen a post where the owner said that they had flexed one of their hoses and it had cracked.
Has anyone replaced theirs?
Last edited:





