byroncheung
New member
My 2012 997.2 won't let me set the date, and the date is wrong (it shows 2007), although I can set the time
From what I've read, if the car has GPS, the PCM only takes the date from GPS — and because of the GPS week rollover bug (https://safran-navigation-timing.com/the-gps-2019-week-rollover-what-you-need-to-know/), the date comes out wrong.
I've seen a video where someone switches the PCM to a non-GPS mode, which then allows setting the date manually (
). But that video is for a Cayenne, and when I plug into PIWIS 2, the options aren't the same for the 997.
Has anyone tried this on a 997.2?
From what I've read, if the car has GPS, the PCM only takes the date from GPS — and because of the GPS week rollover bug (https://safran-navigation-timing.com/the-gps-2019-week-rollover-what-you-need-to-know/), the date comes out wrong.
I've seen a video where someone switches the PCM to a non-GPS mode, which then allows setting the date manually (
Has anyone tried this on a 997.2?






