Here's one for your diaries, I have arranged an R3 PCGB Porsche Custodians signup event at Porsche Centre Newcastle on Saturday the 28th of November.
Specifics and timings to follow as they are being thrashed out this week but I wanted to give as much notice as possible.
Custodians has replaced the "Porsche Classic Register" - more details, benefits, etc. CLICK HERE and cars of the 997/987 generation and earlier are now eligible to join.
The parts department will also have some pre-Xmas shopping offers on Porsche Design items too and I'm sure the Sales department will be around should anyone wish to put a new car under the tree too.
I'll update the specifics as they come available.
Specifics and timings to follow as they are being thrashed out this week but I wanted to give as much notice as possible.
Custodians has replaced the "Porsche Classic Register" - more details, benefits, etc. CLICK HERE and cars of the 997/987 generation and earlier are now eligible to join.
The parts department will also have some pre-Xmas shopping offers on Porsche Design items too and I'm sure the Sales department will be around should anyone wish to put a new car under the tree too.
I'll update the specifics as they come available.





