Hi everyone,
I've been a lurking member on here for years and as a way of giving back to the community, I'd like to offer a number of free diagnostic scans and coding/adaptation sessions to fellow members with 981/718/991.1/991.2 vehicles. I use the ThinkDiag diagnostic/coding system and have adapted around 20 changes to my own 718.
Examples:
Thank you
Andrew
I've been a lurking member on here for years and as a way of giving back to the community, I'd like to offer a number of free diagnostic scans and coding/adaptation sessions to fellow members with 981/718/991.1/991.2 vehicles. I use the ThinkDiag diagnostic/coding system and have adapted around 20 changes to my own 718.
Examples:
- Rain sensor activation
- Sport Chrono display enhancements
- Window and roof operation via key fob and once touch operation
- Auto start/stop memory or default off
- Power Steering Plus activation (or removal!)
- Instrument cluster display enhancements
- Brake boost adjustment
- Soundaktor adjustment
- Lighting and convenience features
Thank you
Andrew





