Evening
Has anyone had an issue with a leaking exhaust manifold on a 971 model (2017 onwards). The car is a 4-ehybrid, with the 2.9 V6. I am getting contradictory fault codes on both banks of 'Lambda correction behind cat - too lean' and then at the same time 'oxygen sensor upstream of cat - too rich'. I then occasionally get an engine warning light as a temp/sporadic code. In fact all these codes are passive/spoadic.
I can also hear a slight ticking and hissing on cold start which gradually subsides over the first minute or so.
All this seems like a leak on the exhaust manifold. Has anyone any experience of this fault and how major the repair may be?
Has anyone had an issue with a leaking exhaust manifold on a 971 model (2017 onwards). The car is a 4-ehybrid, with the 2.9 V6. I am getting contradictory fault codes on both banks of 'Lambda correction behind cat - too lean' and then at the same time 'oxygen sensor upstream of cat - too rich'. I then occasionally get an engine warning light as a temp/sporadic code. In fact all these codes are passive/spoadic.
I can also hear a slight ticking and hissing on cold start which gradually subsides over the first minute or so.
All this seems like a leak on the exhaust manifold. Has anyone any experience of this fault and how major the repair may be?





