Porsche Centre Teesside have invited R3 classic owners along to their centre to sign up for the Classic Register.
On the morning, each new applicant to the Classic Register who meets the new criteria will be given a pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds on sign up, Tim and the Teesside team have even kindly offered to fit these at a later date completely free of charge, however it’s essential you pre-book an appointment with the service team if you wish to do so.
Classic Register benefits are;
- High-quality, stainless-steel membership card
- One x pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds
- Discounts of not less than 15% on Porsche Classic Genuine Parts
- Four complimentary wash and vacuums per 24-month membership
- Two issues of Originale magazine per year
- Two complimentary complete or partial refills of tyres using nitrogen per year
- Complimentary one litre top up bottle of Porsche Classic Motoroil with each paid for vehicle service
This meet is primarily aimed to encourage members with the older models to come along, mingle and chat and see first-hand what benefits and services a modern Porsche dealership has to offer them today, so at the very least it’s worth popping along if you are unsure or want to discover more.
Afterall, what better way to while away a couple of hours on a Saturday morning than to spend it with like-minded enthusiasts who enjoy nothing more than a chance to talk about their cars and experiences over a great cuppa and breakfast butty.
If you wish to take advantage of the Classic Register offer you will be required to take your log book as proof of ownership with you to the dealership, at time of registration (this is simply to avoid misuse of this free offer).
Owners of the following Porsche models: 356, 914, 912, 924, 944, 928, 968, 986 Boxster and 911 models 1963 (901) - 2005 (996) are eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register.