Notice is hereby given that following postponement of the meeting scheduled for 19 April 2020, the 38th Annual General Meeting of Gmund Heritage Limited trading as Porsche Club Great Britain will be held at Cornbury House, Cotswold Business Village, London Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 0JQ at 12.30pm on Sunday, 5 July 2020.
If it is necessary to further postpone the meeting, or to alter the place or format of the meeting, members will be given notice through the Club website and social media channels. The meeting will consider the following business:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of the minutes from the 2019 Annual General Meeting
3. Approval and adoption of the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019
4. Reappointment of Auditors
5. Election of Finance Director
6. Election of Information Systems and Services Director
7. Election of Futures Director
8. Questions from the Membership
9. Any Other Business
By Order of the Board
Any Member wishing to raise a matter at this meeting should write to Club Secretary, at Cornbury House, by Friday, 19 June 2020.
In accordance with the Companies Act 2006 s.324, a Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by the notice set out above is entitled to appoint another person as his proxy to attend, speak and vote in his place. In order for a proxy to be valid, a fully completed signed original Proxy Form must be received at Cornbury House, Cotswold Business Village, London Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 0JQ, by 12.30pm on Thursday, 2 July 2020.
The Proxy Form can be obtained by any of the following methods:
1. It was included as an insert with the March edition of Porsche Post.
2. By contacting the aforesaid company, either by telephone on 01608 652911, email at email@example.com, by fax on 01608 652944, or in writing, at the aforesaid address of Cornbury House, requesting a Proxy Form.
3. The Proxy Form is available to download from the Members Only section of the Porsche Club GB website porscheclubgb.com/AGM
Porsche Club Annual General Meeting
This is a member-only event. Please login to continue.