RARE Porsche 944 Turbo, Low Mileage, 59300m, FSH, Convertible
• An exceptionally rare turbocharged convertible sports car.
• Under the bonnet sits a 2.5-litre turbocharged inline-four engine in ‘Turbo S’ 250hp specification, driving the rear wheels through a five-speed manual transmission.
• Built in the final year of production, the 944 Turbo Cabriolet was produced in very small numbers; only 625 in total and understood to be just 100 examples in right-hand drive.
• Original and unmolested throughout, with the factory limited-slip differential fitted.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
• Finished in the timeless colour combination of Guards Red over a black interior, this 944 Turbo’s specification includes the limited-slip differential, air-conditioning, and leather front seats.
• Included is the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, confirming the factory equipment, includes the upgraded Grundig stereo and eight-speaker sound system still fitted.
• The original Porsche book pack, manual and stamped service record are present, as well as a sizeable folder of history paperwork, V5 showing 5 registered keepers.
• While this car was built in the final year of 944 Turbo production, 1991, it was first registered in December 1992.
• 220 - LSD (limited-slip differential) with 40% lock
• 288 - Headlamp washer
• 573 - Air conditioning
• 605 - Headlight levelling system
• 946 - Leather front seats with leatherette rear hide
• There is no significant damage to the bodywork, with only a small dent in the passenger door.
• The Guards Red paintwork is in excellent condition.
• All four alloy wheels are in great shape.
• The folding roof is in perfect working order, with no water ingress issues or discolouration and the mechanism was serviced during 2020.
• The cabin of this 944 Turbo Cabriolet presents very well, with the low mileage.
• There are no known faults with the vehicle, and no warning lights present on the dashboard.
• The most recent MOT test took place on 22 June 2021, and resulted in a clean pass with no advisories.
• The latest service visit took place during July 2020, by Porsche.
• Prior to this, an oil and filter service in August 2019, and a service took place in August 2018.
• The cam belt was last changed by Porsche Centre Leeds in September 2015 at 58,459 miles.
• Four new Pirelli P Zero tyres fitted 600 miles ago.
100 examples been delivered in right-hand drive, Porsche 944 Turbo is rare
199259,500 miles5 Speed Manual2.5l250 bhp