I purchased the car in 2010 with the car at 46,000 miles. I am the 4th owner
Since then I have down around 10k in total – on motorways, a and b roads with one trip to the le mans classic in 2018.
Service history – full service history – full and minor services completed since I have owned the car with all of the book stamped accordingly
Car has been garaged since I bought the car and been serviced every year by either Porsche Centre Bristol or Cameron Sports Cars. Key recent service details
- New brakes and pads all round – November 2016
- Rear shocks replaced – November 2016 – then re-replaced in 2017 due to leaking on Porsche gen parts
- Control arm replaced -December 2017
- Air conditioning condensers – July 2018
- Brake tandem pump – July 2018
- Water pump, seals, bolts and drive belt – July 2018
- Minor service completed in 2019
- MOT scheduled for Monday 28th of June - so car will come with 12 months MOT
Points to note
- PCM has been upgraded via the Porsche software update.
- Paint – car is in good condition paint wise but being honest there are stone chips on the front end and the car has previously had a front end respray which was done ok but I think it could have been done better. This was prior to my ownership. There are some swirl marks on the bonnet which are fine and the car cleans up very well. Just being honest for any potential buyer and I have reflected the cost of a front end respray in the price of the car.
- Detailed – regularly detailed every 12months by Chris Cooke at Summit Detailing
- Continental tyres all round -circa 5mm + left
- Never tracked and no over revs
- Sports exhaust
- Park assist
- Plain leather steering wheel with cruise control
- Sports seats
Codes MNR 176, 342, 567, 635, 666, 672, 680, 810, 844, 870, CDN, P77,XDA,XDJ, XDM
201056,288 miles3.8l385 bhp