This year, The R19 team has planned a European Weekend of the Year (WOTY), touring the Champagne region of Northern France.
We are delighted to advise that we have secured a package and a location for our 2020 WOTY. This will be from Thursday 10 September to Sunday 13 September at the Clos de Mutigny Hotel, it should be noted that this hotel has been recommended by one of our members and he always stays there when in France or travelling through France.
So what do you get on the WOTY?
- Four day/three night tour from Thursday 10 – Sunday 13 September 2020.
- Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais.
- Three nights at the three-star Clos de Mutigny Hotel.
- Breakfast included each morning at the hotel.
- Dinner included each evening at the hotel.
- Evening meals provided will be a three-course meal with at least two options per course.
- One route guide, per car, which will feature details and maps on attractions and places of interest.
- One rally plaque, per car – tailored to Porsche Region 19.
- 24 hour out of hours helpline whilst on the tour.
- Full financial protection via ABTOT – ABTOT registered number 5405.
- £399pp in a car and bedroom (based on two persons sharing in a car/bedroom throughout the tour – so £798 per couple).
- £598pp in a car and bedroom - single occupancy.
- Eurotunnel can be booked in place of the ferry, this carries an additional cost of £55.
This can be easily booked once we know the numbers, in the first instance, please can you confirm your interest we can then ensure that we have enough members wishing to attend before we start taking the bookings.
We appreciate that September is quite a way off, but we need to get this booked quickly to ensure that we can get all the rooms we need, at the moment the hotel is holding 15 double rooms for us.
Please use the form below to confirm your interest in this event.
R19 European Weekend of the Year (WOTY)
This is a member-only event. Please login to continue.