We are pleased to announce we have managed to organise a Blyton Trackday on 3 August 2020. Please note that due to the COVID-19 precautions there are a number of changes to the arrangements which you must comply with.
If you wish to take part in this Trackday please read the below rulings which are in place in order to maintain social distancing measures.
- No cafe open so bring your own food and drink.
- No briefing room or lounge open.
- Open pit with cars parked in the car park with a car length between each parked car.
- The toilets will be open.
- The briefing area would be outside with social distancing being advised.
- No novice drivers accepted.
- No instruction available.
- No helmets for hire - you must bring your own helmet.
- No passenger rides.
- No spectators, a requirement of Motorsport licence body.
- Towing eyes MUST be attached.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- Wear a mask if it helps.
- Despite the many 'don'ts', Do have fun!
Bookings can be made using the link below:
Final instructions will be sent to you via email approximately 10 days before the event. Final instructions will also detail the latest information on signing on and collecting the mandatory wristbands authorising you to go on track. We anticipate this process will be done outside at spaced tables with full social distancing.
There are 30 places available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you wish to take part in this Trackday please read Blyton Park’s Risk Assessment and Special Measures. Click here.
You also need to download and sign the Blyton Park Indemnity form. Click here.