Classic & Performance Car Insurance
Performance car owners appreciate the power and design of modern models, and classic enthusiasts know they just don't make them like they used to. Whether you're the former or the latter – or both – your exceptional investment merits exceptional cover which Lockton provides.
Available cover options and benefits can include:
- Inclusive covers for: EU/UK Breakdown cover, £150,000 legal expenses, Courtesy car regardless of fault whilst yours is in for repair
- Any authorised driver over 35 years as standard – named and approved for 34 and below
- Comprehensive cover for policyholder/spouse to drive any other vehicle not owned by them
- Personal business use included as standard
- Non-competitive club organised track day cover
- Organised Road Rallies (regularity) or Driving Tours held on public roads
- Reduction in value cover following an insured loss
- Agreed Value/Reinstatement Value included at no cost
- New car replacement for 24 months following a total loss
- Worldwide physical damage cover
- Options to include spares, tools and auto memorabilia
- Automatic physical loss/damage cover for new acquisitions
All subject to individual Underwriting and Terms & Conditions.
Our expertise doesn’t end with high-performance vehicles either. When you insure your car with us, we are also able to accommodate other family-owned vehicles, additionally, through the Lockton Private Clients division you can access specialist knowledge and insight into precious, priceless and often complex assets such as property, fine art and jewellery.
To find out more simply click here.
“I have been a Lockton client since 2009. The team is patient, polite and honest. If they say they will do something - they do it. Importantly, they listen. They argue my case from my perspective and understand my view. No request for assistance is ever too much.”
Classic Car - Client, UK