Menu toggle

28 June 2020

R10 Road Rally

Postponed to 27 June 2021

Regrettably due to the current social distancing restrictions and to ensue the safety of Club volunteers and members, the R10 Road Rally has had to be postponed until 27 June 2021. 

All event bookings have been rolled over to the new date, however if you wish to cancel your booking, please email and we will process your refund.

We would like to thank Club members for their patience and understanding.

Let us help you unlock the potential of your Porsche

Join now