Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting of Gmünd Heritage Limited trading as Porsche Club Great Britain will be held at Cornbury House, Cotswold Business Village, London Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 0JQ at 12:30pm on Sunday, 19 April 2020 to consider the following business:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of the minutes from the 2019 Annual General Meeting
3. Approval and adoption of the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019
4. Reappointment of Auditors
5. Election of Finance Director
6. Election of Election of Information Systems and Services Director
7. Election of Futures Director
8. Questions from the Membership
9. Any Other Business
By Order of the Board, Andrew Rowley, acting Club Secretary.
Any Member wishing to raise a matter at this meeting should write to Club Secretary, at Cornbury House, by Friday, 3 April 2020.
In accordance with the Companies Act 2006 s.324, a Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by the notice set out above is entitled to appoint another person as his proxy to attend, speak and vote in his place. In order for a proxy to be valid, a fully completed signed original Proxy Form must be received at Cornbury House, Cotswold Business Village, London Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 0JQ, by 12.30pm on Thursday, 16 April 2020.
In order to help gauge attendance and ensure correct provisions are in place, we would kindly ask Club members to register their participation using the form below:
Porsche Club Annual General Meeting
This is a member-only event. Please login to continue.