On Saturday 8 June 2019 the Porsche Experience Centre Silverstone will be holding this year’s Sportscar Together Day event and you, your family and your friends are invited to join the festivities.
Sportscar Together Day is a celebration of all things Porsche, bringing together Porsche drivers and fans. There will be displays of classic and new Porsche models, light refreshments, photo opportunities plus fun challenges including simulators and reaction tests to see if you’re cut out to be a racing driver. You won’t want to miss the thrilling passenger rides in the Porsche Panamera.
If you would like to experience the Porsche tracks for yourself and put your driving skills to the test, why not book a driving experience in either a 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman or the new 911, expertly coached by a Porsche Driving Consultant. There is also the option to enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch in the Porsche restaurant.
Entry tickets cost £10.00 for adults, children under the age of 16 free of charge.
Optional driving experiences and lunch at extra cost.
To book your tickets or to find out more, please contact the Porsche Experience Centre Team using the details below.
Telephone – 01327 855911
Email – email@example.com
We hope you will join us for what promises to be a fantastic celebration of Porsche.
60-minutes on the Porsche Tracks accompanied by a Porsche Driving Consultant:
- 718 Boxster - £175.00
- 718 Cayman - £175.00
- New 911 - £195.00
3-course lunch in the Porsche restaurant
- Adults - £30.00
- Children under 16 - £10.00
- Children under 12 - no cost
- Drivers must hold a valid driving licence and be between 18 and 80 years old
- A valid driving licence is to be provided at registration, failure to produce this will result in non-participation of driving
- Model selected for driving experience subject to availability
- Panamera passenger experiences – minimum height is 135cm or minimum age of 12
- Children under 16 must attend with an adult
- All bookings are non-refundable
- No dogs are permitted into the circuit
More information can be found here