Driving the 911 Reimagined by Singer ACS
Behold the 911 Reimagined by Singer All-terrain Competition Study (ACS), created in partnership with renowned 911 rally specialist Richard Tuthill.
To highlight the broad repertoire of the ACS, the client commissioned two machines, one - in Singer’s iconic Parallax White - focused on high-speed desert rallying and a second – in Corsica Red - configured for high-speed, high-grip tarmac events and disciplines.
Modifications developed for the Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer All-terrain Competition Study include:
• Off-road competition capability, conceived with events such as the Baja 1000 and Dakar Rally in mind, but suitable for a range of surfaces
• Dramatically increased ride height, suspension travel and overall strength
• Carbon fibre body panels suited to quick replacement and easy underbody access
• Permanent AWD
• A twin-turbocharged, 3.6L, air-cooled flat-six with power starting at 450hp
• Sequential racing transmission with front, centre and rear limited-slip differentials