COVID-19 Pandemic Social Distancing Guide
Event delivery and wider social gatherings are currently compromised by logistical and legal obligations required by Government, and a duty of care we owe to each other, but also we recognise the desire amongst our membership to arrange and participate in activities that are the backbone of our Club community. Documentation has been developed to ensure that events we hold meet appropriate standards and minimise the risk to ourselves and the wider public at large.
PCGB Covid Guidance for Events and Gatherings
"At-a-glance": What are the new rules?
- Social gatherings of more than six people in England will not be allowed in law from Monday 14 September
- The new rule applies to private homes, indoors and outdoors, and places such as bars and cafes
- The rule does not apply to schools and workplaces, or weddings, funerals and organised team sports
- A full list of exemptions is due to be published before the law changes
- People who ignore police could be fined £100 - doubling with each offence to a maximum of £3,200
The change applies to people in England of all ages, and to gatherings indoors and outdoors, in private homes, public outdoor spaces, and venues such as pubs and restaurants.
There are some exceptions to the new rules. Households and support bubbles bigger than six can socialise together - but not with anyone else at the same time - and gatherings can be more than six if it is for work or education purposes.
A useful infographic outlining the different guidelines based on where you live can be found here
Retail, Events & Trackdays
Any retail orders, ticket orders or trackday bookings are subject to the following policies:
PCGB Retail Refunds Policy
PCGB Events Refund Policy
PCGB Trackdays Refund Policy
Social Media Policy
The purpose of this social media policy document is to ensure the proper use of Porsche Club GB social media accounts and to make members aware of what the Club deems as acceptable and unacceptable use of social media.
PCGB Social Media Policy